I was just kidding


Alright, so I am not going to move my blog to WordPress. Although I have heard from many people that Wordpress is much more sophisticated than Blogger, it is confusing and not easy to customize. Last night I spent almost 7 hours trying to make a nice layout for my brand new blog and the stupid thing wouldn't let me change anything. Apparently to have full control over your layout on WordPress you have to have your own domain name. Well unfortunately I cannot afford paying 80 dollars a year for a blog. Maybe if I had more readers, but.... I don't. So the point is, read my blog so I can have a super pimped out page and feel good about myself because I made a pretty page. It's pretty lame when I think about it, I'm more concerned with the appearance of my blog than actually writing interesting stuff in it. I guess I am kind of vain. Oh well, I can live with that. The picture above is a screen shot of the BEST WordPress page I was able to make. It's not very impressive.

0 comments:



Post a Comment