Nasty toilets and such

I don't know what it is about cleaning, but I really hate it. Something about having to get my hands dirty really makes me cringe. I have spent the last hour or so cleaning up our bathrooms and I feel like I've accomplished nothing. Maybe I'm just not a powerful person, but when it comes to getting stains out of things I am just not talented. So right now I'm sitting here blogging to waste time while I wait for the mildew remover to really get into the sink...

God it makes me feel so old blogging about how I go about cleaning my bathroom. I kind of wish I could go back in time and blog at age ten. Then I could at least talk about how exciting it was when the boy I liked showed me how much he liked me by making fun of me. Oh, the good ole days.

I'm not going to lie, this post is kind of a boring comeback after a three month hiatus. You would think I would tell you some sort of life changing and/or witty account of the things that have happened to me as of late. Well... sorry, I am just not feeling that way today. But I will however share with you someone else's really funny, witty, and amazing post. I don't know this woman, but she pretty summed up how I feel about my body almost 95 percent of the time, she just articulates it much better than I do. So without further ado, please check this out.

Hyperbole and a half

0 comments:



Post a Comment