Accident

I think I'm going stir crazy! This past Thursday I was in a car accident on my way to school. I never understood why people say the 22 freeway is so dangerous....I found out though. I was driving along, minding my own business when traffic came to a sudden stop. Everyone in front of me stopped, so I stopped too. Stopping is the common sense thing to do when the other cars around you are not moving. Unfortunately the guy behind me did not understand this concept very well. He rammed right into me going between 35-50 mph. He was going fast enough to make my car run into the car in front of me. This guy was very apologetic, but his apologies did not alleviate the muscle spasms I felt immediately after the impact. It's been two days and I have not been able to work and I'm constantly in pain and/or drugged. I'm pretty sure my little black Honda is gone forever too. Anyway, since I cannot work, I am blogging because this is the closest thing to work I can do from my bed. So please... look at my pictures, read some posts, check out the Brown Bag site, buy some stuff and all will be well.


0 comments:



Post a Comment