Busy Busy Busy

I had five classes today... technically I'm still in class. It's only the first class meeting and I already want to shoot myself I'm so overwhelmed. It will take a lot of prayers for me to manage school, Cheesecake Factory, Brown Bag Party, and an internship without having a nervous breakdown. Anyway, right now I'm thinking about how I'm going to get people from school to book parties. So here's the plan, I'm going to be on my laptop at the beginning of every class and I'm going to go to the Brown Bag Party website and pull up really large pictures of sex toys.... maybe people will ask questions... or maybe they'll just think I'm weird, I' m hoping for the former. Buy Buy Buy

or....
Become a consultant, a couple people in our team just won cruises... big money.

0 comments:



Post a Comment