Cheese and Sex Toys do not mix well


Last night I attempted to have my third Brown Bag Party.... it was an utter failure. Normally I don't write about my failures for the whole world to see, but I want to make money doing this not the opposite, and I thought maybe one of you could tell me what I'm doing wrong.

A friend from work was nice enough to host a party for me and she said she invited at least 50 girls. Of those 50 only six showed up and only one bought something. I kind of wanted to cry and after everyone left I proceeded to eat almost a pound of cheese, crackers, and chocolate. Needless to say, my stomach didn't feel very "healthy" when I got home. I do not understand why people have such a hard time coming to these parties. I need an older clientele...

Alright, so to recap; I spent the night tossing and turning because I punished myself for my failure by eating too much, and then I had to wake up at 8 a.m. and drive to Santa Monica to start my internship. I am now still at my internship and I think I'm starting to hallucinate from lack of sleep. All I've had to do all day is look over press releases and make photo copies. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I am just an intern, but I swear I saw tiny little purple elephants marching across the floor a second ago. Yeahh I'm going crazy. I also have absolutely no one to talk to because half the office already went home and I'm playing receptionist for the day, but the phone hasn't rung in at least 3 hours (possibly longer). Ahhhhhhhh

0 comments:



Post a Comment