I've been given the boot


Yesterday I received a letter from the university saying that I was required to file for graduation by the 15th. Apparently I have too many units and they want me to get the hell out of their school (they used nicer words of course). I wouldn't have a problem with this because I want to get the hell out as well except that I've had a couple of teachers suggest I take a medical leave of absence from the university because of my car accident. Since my accident I've missed two full weeks of school and it is possible I may I have to miss again. I doubt that will be the case because I already have a lawyer and my physical therapy sessions are already planned out. But still... what if something comes up? If I do not file to graduate they will put a hold on my records until I do file. I didn't even know schools did things like this. Why is it that California cares so little about our education? The only reason I have so many units is because I'm a double major. I didn't know it was a bad thing to want to learn toooo much. Screw the CSU and the stupid people on the California legislature. Yeah I said it. pfft.

Since you can't see me I'll have you know that I am giving CSULB the finger right now.

On a lighter note. I received an email from one of the internships that had shunned me earlier in the semester. Looks like something just opened up over at Global Green. My interview is tomorrow. Wish me luck... and no I will not be on drugs this time.

The end.

0 comments:



Post a Comment