OMG Swine Flu! Eek!

I feel like I'm going to throw up. Pupusas do not sit well in my stomach. God why do I do these things to myself!?!?! I'm not supposed to eat cheese.

Christine Devine emailed me today. I thought that was super cool. I feel special now, even though I do not watch FOX News.....

Sorry I had to take a break to go throw up. I hope it's not food poisoning. Clark and I did go to a random hole in the wall Mexican/Salvadorian restaurant with no rating on the door.... and we did happen to be two of four people in the entire restaurant. Oh the risks I'll take for good tasting food.

Anyway, back to what I was saying about FOX News... ya I don't watch it anymore, but that's okay I still like Christine, she's really nice. It just so happens that I'm not a reporter yet and I'm still allowed to have political opinions and I do not agree with most of what Fox has to say when it comes to politics, that's all.

Speaking of politics, I'm watching the newest episode of Bill Maher and he is going off on Bill Frist. It's kind of funny. They're arguing about the benefits of getting vaccines (specifically the swine flu). Now I wouldn't go as far as to say that I do not believe in vaccines, but I've never felt the need to get a flu shot. I hardly ever get the flu (colds and sinus infections yes, all the time, but not the flu) and I've never in my life gotten a flu shot. I also know of people who get flu shots and then get really sick. I just don't understand it. Plus, it's just the flu. Yes I know the flu sucks balls, but not that many people die from it... and if you take care of yourself you should be fine... even with the swine flu. People are little too paranoid sometimes. Anyway, I'm watching the show and I did a couple of google searches on the quotes Bill was throwing at Mr. Frist.... here are the quotes and my findings.

"There is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza. The producers of these vaccines know they are worthless but they go on selling them anyways" -former control officer at the FDA Dr. J Anthony Morris

Google search results: Dr. Morris’ findings show that the flu vaccine, when inhaled by lab animals "tended to enhance cancerous tumors."

In the March 4, 1977 issue of Science Jonas and Darrell Salk warned, "Live virus vaccines against influenza or poliomyelitis may in each instance produce the disease it intended to prevent. The live virus against measles and mumps may produce such side effects as encephalitis (brain damage)

I love google... now they're talking about President Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize. I have to give full attention to this one. See y'all tomorrow.

P.S. What you do you think of flu vaccines?

0 comments:



Post a Comment