Shave off your eyebrows

I have a test tomorrow and I cannot bring myself to concentrate on interpretative literature. It just seems a little absurd to me that I have to read an entire book and take a test on why people act or how people act out literature. Acting is fun, I like learning different ways to improve my acting skills, but do I really have to take a 50 question test on modal analysis and how to eliminate nerves? Bah. I want to do well I really do, but I cannot bring myself to read more than a page or two before I start watching Tyra and munch on a banana flavored Fiber One muffin. This is really frustrating.

Although I think part of my inability to pay attention has a lot to do with the episode I'm watching right now. There's this girl on the show who is 16 years old but does not age or grow. She's been the same size and looked the same age since she was 6 months old. It's insane, she's like a real life Benjamin Button (well at least the end of the movie when he's old and turns into a baby). Scientists are looking at her DNA and seeing if they can figure out a way to stop aging in adults. They also think her DNA may help cure certain cancers and Alzheimer's disease. That's cool that she may be able to contribute all these great things to science, but I feel bad for her. She cannot talk or her express herself. Poor girl.

Oh and this other girl just shaved her eyebrows off on national television. Not for money, she just felt like it. Apparently she saw Adriana Lima do it in an ad and now she thinks it's the coolest thing ever. The girl even said she loved it, no crying, nothing. I would like to know how Tyra finds these people. It's amazing.

Alright I'm going to go back to studying now, it's 9:30.

P.S. I'm on a mission to find Southern California's best red velvet cake. Any suggestions?

0 comments:



Post a Comment